El Chupacabra Seattle
El Chupacabra is casual dining, we’re best described as Mexican style cantina with a punk rock roots. Everyone is welcome! The music can be a bit loud and the wait staff sassy but we’re out to show you a good time!
We have three locations; South Lake Union on the edge of the lake, in the clouds on Phinney Ridge, and on the shore of Alki Beach. In Seattle people come in for our margaritas, mission style Mexican food, good music & homemade hot sauces.
General information before you visit:
- We have two Happy Hour times seven days a week– 4pm to 6pm then 10pm to Midnight!
- We offer weekend brunch 11am to 3pm Saturday & Sunday.
- Kids are ok in the dining areas during kitchen hours.
- No dogs inside the designated patio areas or dining room– yes, even if they are in your purse or a carrying case. (They scare the little chupacbaras and the Health Board doesn’t like it much either.)
- We take reservations for the inside tables at South Lake Union. Call us at (206) 739-5996 for parties under 20 patrons during business hours. For parties over 20 please visit: booking a large party. *No reservations for SLU patio due to high demand and limited table space. There is a wait list if the patio is at capacity. The staff will seat you on the patio in order of arrival in person.
- Alki and Greenwood do not take reservations, seating is first come fist serve. We do have a wait list, and the staff will seat you ‘first come first serve’ in order of arrival in person.