El Chupacabra Seattle
El Chupacabra is casual dining, we’re best described as Mexican style cantina with a punk rock roots. Everyone is welcome! The music can be a bit loud and the wait staff sassy but we’re out to show you a good time!
We have three locations; South Lake Union on the edge of the lake, in the clouds on Phinney Ridge, and on the shore of Alki Beach. In Seattle people come in for our margaritas, mission style Mexican food, good music & homemade hot sauces.
General information before you visit:
- We have two Happy Hour times seven days a week– 4pm to 6pm then 10pm to Midnight!
- We offer weekend brunch 11am to 3pm Saturday & Sunday.
- We do take reservations at our South Lake Union location, you can call us at (206) 739-5996 during business hours to make one. Alki and Greenwood do not take reservations, but the wait is usually short.
- Kids are ok in the dining areas during kitchen hours.
- No dogs inside the designated patio areas or dining room– yes even if they are in your purse or a carrying case. (They scare the little chupacbaras and the Health Board doesn’t like it much either.)